Register Online – Pay at Symons Front Desk
Pay Fee at Symons Recreation Complex Front Desk – $15.00 for Members; $95.00 for Non-Members (includes a membership for April & May 2019)
Criteria for “Winning”
- Each participant will receive a card to keep track of their workouts. This card will be turned into SRC front desk when you complete all weeks. All cards must be turned in by June 1st, 2019.
- All tracking is done on the honor system.
- If you prefer to track your workouts publicly at Symons Recreation Complex your name can be posted on a poster board. This poster board will be in the Lobby at Symons Recreation Complex.
- All participants who successful complete the required workouts and both body composition tests will be put in the drawing to win half the fees taken in.
* Kids ages 12-13, would need to have completed a kids on weights class to participate in this program.
Strength Odyssey Challenge participants to:
- Lift weights 2 times a week
- Stretch 2 times a week
- Add a Movement Matters Option to your workout each week
- A Body Composition Test at the beginning & end of the competition
Movement Matters Options
Each week choose ONE of the following to add to your workout – only allowed to do one per week :
- Use ropes in your workout
- Play Racquetball
- Functional Trainer
- Use a ball
- Bosu Ball
- Foam Rollers
- Take a group fitness class
- Use the Jacob’s Ladder