2020 Membership and Visitor Rates
2020 Membership Rates
Membership rates include use of the exercise rooms 24/7 with a keyless entry device, access to the pool, whirlpool, sauna, Racquetball courts (including racquets, balls & eyewear). Memberships also include some of the Land & Water Fitness Classes! Discounted rates on birthday party packages, classes and swim lessons.
|Pay As You Go||Auto Pay||Year Paid in Full|
|Youth (3-13)||$ 24||$ 14||$ 118|
|High School (14-HS)||$ 36||$ 26||$ 264|
|Leaders (60+)||$ 38||$ 28||$ 292|
|Co-Leaders||$ 44||$ 34||$ 354|
|Single||$ 45||$ 35||$ 371|
|Single Parent||$ 49||$ 39||$ 416|
|Family||$ 55||$ 45||$ 484|
|Family + 1||$ 61||$ 51||$ 561|
|Family +2||$ 67||$ 57||$ 638|
- Pay As You Go – Month to month payment option. No contract.
- Auto Pay – Month to month payment option, deducted from a checking or savings account. Must complete a form by 15th of the month to cancel this option. (3 consecutive auto payments required before you can cancel) This membership option is $46‐$50.00 more expensive than the Paid In Full Option.
- Year Paid in Full – One payment for a year membership.
- A government issued picture ID must be presented by adults when using Symons Recreation Complex.
- Memberships are non‐transferable and subject to rules and regulations of Symons Recreation Complex.
2020 Visitor Rates
All guests/visitors must register at front desk and adults must provide Driver’s License or Government Photo ID.
|FREE||Age 2 & Under (Pool Only)|
|$ 3||Child Pool Pass for ages 3 to 13|
|$ 5||Adult Pool Pass for ages 14 and older|
|$7||Adult Racquetball Pass|
|$ 5||Child Racquetball Pass, Kids under the age of 14 must be supervised|
|$ 10||Adult Facility Pass (Age 14 and Older: Pool, Exercise Room, & Racquetball)|
|$ 40||5 Visit Punch Card (Valid for one year, non-transferable)|
|$ 77||11 Visit Punch Card (Valid for one year, non-transferable)|
|$ 20||One Week Single Membership|
|$ 25||One Week Family Membership|
Youth – Ages 3 to 13. Able to use the pool and racquetball courts (with an adult). If unable to swim, must be accompanied in pool.
High School – Ages 14 to 18, or enrolled in high school.
Individual – Age 18 through 59 (unless still in high school). No children on this membership.
SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit, Optum, and Prime– Free membership offered through an insurance company.
Leader – Person age 60 or greater at time of enrollment. No children on this membership.
Co‐leader – Two persons, both age 60 or greater at time of enrollment, living at the same address. No children may be part of the membership.
Single Parent – One adult and their children through high school age; living at the same address.
Family – Two adults living at the same address, plus their children through high school age.
Family Plus Program – Same as a family membership, but allow for an extra adult person(s) with these conditions:
- Must be a child of at least one of the adults on the membership and
- Must not have reached age 24 and
- Must have the same address as the two primary adults on the membership or has a temporary college address.