2017 Membership Information –Click Here for a Printable Membership Rate Sheet
||Pay As You Go
||Year Installment Plan
||Year Paid in Full
|High School (14-HS)
|Family + 1
|Family + 2
Pay as you Go- Month to month payment option. No contract
Auto Pay—Month to month payment option, deducted from a checking or savings account. (Need a voided check or letter from the bank stating routing number & account number) Must complete a form by 15th of the month, to stop this option. (3 consecutive auto payments required before you can cancel)
Installment Plan-3 payments, made in 3 consecutive months for a year membership
Full- One payment for a year membership.
Visitor Rates – 2017 All guests/visitors must register at front desk and provide driver’s license or government photo ID
FREE Age 2 & under (pool only)
$3.00 Child Pool Pass for ages 3 to 13
$5.00 Adult Pool Pass for ages 14 and up
$7.00 Adult Racquetball Pass
$5.00 Child Racquetball Pass, kids under the age of 14 must be supervised
$10.00 Adult Facility Pass (Age 14 and older: pool, exercise room,
Monday-Friday 5:30AM to 9:00PM
Saturdays 6:30AM to 8:00PM
Sundays Noon to 5:30PM
Member Hours with a Keyless Entry Device:
Monday – Sunday 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna use: Adults may use the pool during adult lap, adult lap class, and family/class swim times, as well as use of the whirlpool and sauna whenever the building is open. Children may use the pool during family swim and open/class times
- Free Land & Water Exercise Class: Free participation in SRC instructor taught aerobics, including land and water.
- Racquetball Courts: Use of the racquetball courts during regular building hours. Reservation of a court time is recommended.
- Weight Room/Exercise Room: High school age and older members have access to all of the weight equipment and cardiovascular machines (treadmills, Stairmasters, Nordic Track, bicycles, rowing machine, cross trainers and arc trainer. (UW-Richland students pay an additional fee)
- Discounts: Towards special programming, including swim lessons, specialty classes and Rentals.
General Facility Rules
- Whirlpool: No one less than 16 years of age allowed in the whirlpool. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with certain health conditions should consult with a physician before using the whirlpool.
- Pool: A Red Cross certified lifeguard is on duty during all swim times. Children who cannot swim must be attended by an adult at all times. No street clothes or shoes on the pool deck. The pool is to be entered through the showers in the men’s and women’s locker rooms. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Locker Rooms: Cell phones are not allowed in the locker rooms. The locker rooms close 5 minutes prior to the closing of the building. No children over age five in opposite sex locker rooms.
- Locks: Please bring your own locks to lock your valuables; locks are not allowed to remain on the lockers when you exit the building. Long term locker rental is available.
- Sauna: No one under 16 years old is allowed in the sauna. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with certain health conditions should consult with a physician before using the sauna. Bring a towel to sit on and water to drink.
- Exercise Room: No one under age 14 allowed. People new to the exercise room should make a free appointment with our exercise training specialist. Clean shoes must be carried in to wear in the exercise room.
- Racquetball: Protective eyewear, racquets and balls provided. Members may reserve a court one week in advance. No shoes with black marking soles. Court fees: FREE for members. Non-Members: Non-member must purchase a day pass.
- Parties/Events: The pool and other parts of the building are available to rent during and after regular building hours. We also have birthday party accommodations.
Please ask the receptionist to explain.
Membership refund policy:
This policy was adopted by the Symons Recreation Complex Natatorium Board November 14, 2005.
- Annual membership refund requests must be made in person at the front desk or by mail.
- There are no membership refunds available for monthly, 1/3 plan, corporation-plan, or bank draft memberships.
- There are no membership refunds for medical reasons; memberships may be ‘frozen’ up to six months at the discretion of the director for medical reasons.
- When an annual membership refund is approved, an administrative fee of 10% of the total cost of membership will be deducted from all refunds.
- Annual membership refund amounts shall be:
- 70% refund (minus administrative fee) after one month
- 60% refund (minus administrative fee) after two months
- 50% refund (minus administrative fee) after three months
- After three months, there shall be no refund.